Tic-Tac-Toe Boards


 I came up with these Tic-Tac-Toe Boards to help keep my "big kids" a little quieter at church. They are a lot of fun and I'll warn you now.... you'll play A TON of tic-tac-toe. My 6 year old could play for hours.

Each board folds into a 7 inch square, and is pretty flat. It secures closed with a small tab of velcro.

(These are some of the color options I had available at the boutique)
It unfolds into a 14 inch square tic-tac-toe board. There is a small zipper at the top that holds your 'X's and your 'O's.  The X's and O's are felt, as is the board part, so they stick pretty well.

These boards are $10 (INCLUDING shipping)  
and I'd love to make one for you. Have a color scheme in mind? Let me know, or click on the "ON SALE TODAY" link near the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover